- Which mobile devices are compatible with the app?
- iOS Version V1.0.0 Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Android Version V1.0.3 Requires Android 4.3 or later and Bluetooth 4.0. Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note4, Huawei Honor 7, Meizu MX5, and Nubia Z7 mini.
Image Transmission: 5G Wi-Fi should be supported by smartphone. *Supported Mobile Devices will update continuously.
- When should I do the calibration?
- Drone Compass Calibration: when Red LEDs of Drone blink twice per second, compass calibration should be done.
Follow Module Compass Calibration: Rotate Follow Module and observe the Mod Value in the Compass information area of Calibrate Follow Module Sensor interface of CEEWA APP. If the Mod Value is not changing too much, you do not need calibrate. If it changes a lot, you should calibrate the compass.
Gimbal: When drifts happen or gimbal angle is not horizontal, you need to do gimbal calibration.
Also, it is suggested to calibrate compass at first to ensure safe flight. Before using Follow Mode, you must to do altitude calibration between Drone and Follow Module.
Calibrate regularly to avoid crashing or errors of Drone.
- What are the flight time of Drone, Sports Watch, Remote Controller and Follow Module?
- When fully charged, Smart Battery: 22 min; Sports Watch: 2.5 h; Follow Module: 3 h;
Remote Controller: 15 h (With Image Transmission)/30 h (Without Image Transmission);
Charging time, Smart Battery: 2 h; Sports Watch: 80 min; Follow Module: 6 h; Remote Controller: 1.5 h;
*Battery life and charging time will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage patterns.
- Can I bring Smart Battery to airplane?
- Battery capacity is 6000 mAh, so you can bring it to the airplane. *It is suggested to inquiry for airlines for detailed information.
- Can I remove the camera and attach my own one?
- CEEWA Drone S1 supports GoPro 3/3+/4.
You should detach the standard camera and mount GoPro into gimbal. Be cautious during mounting procedures, CEEWA takes no responsibility of damages due to changing cameras.